- We believe the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is the verbally inspired Word of God, is inerrant in the original writings, and should be upheld as the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is the true God-man. He was crucified for our sins, buried, resurrected bodily, and has ascended into heaven.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is a Divine person, possessing all the attributes of God and qualities of personhood.
- We believe the salvation of sinners is wholly of grace through the work of the Lord Jesus Christ. He died for our sins as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice. All who believe in Him are justified by His shed blood and are in possession of an eternally secure salvation.
- We believe in the imminent, premillennial return of Christ for His church.